Leading suppliers of Barricade Covers for almost 30 years
- We are the original manufacturer and our barrier jackets are proudly made in the U.S.A. We control the quality and also offer customizations.
- We have been hand making barricade covers since 1993! We have made covers for nearly every type of barricade.
- We hem our seams. All seams are hemmed to create nice clean edges that won’t ravel.
- Brass grommets. We use premium brass grommets that won’t tear through the material when tied down.
- Large hook and loop fasteners. Our barricade covers fit like a glove with large hook and loop bands to hold the covers in place.
- Our experts know covers. If you have a question or something other than a barrier that needs to be covered, talk to us! Don’t risk paying the same for cheaper quality.
The Barricade Jacket Pioneer
Since 1993, Blockader has produced tens of thousands of barrier jackets for performing arts venues, sports teams, major corporations, municipalities, charitable organizations, and other customers. In addition to creating jackets which replicate a company’s existing logo, we also provide a custom graphics service, in which a more elaborate design can be created.
Little Known Fact: We have made covers for pianos, portable concession stands, and concrete jersey barriers. Call to discuss options to cover anything!